Things to know about Animation course before joining in any college.
- Animation course brings a motion to living as well as non-living things on the screen & in a film.
- Animation course helps to bring life to your imagination and bring it to live.
- Animation course create the animators who are the major requirement of the professional world in the present scenario.
- Without animation, nothing can be promoted in the world of advertisement industry.
- Animation course provides greater career opportunities with high packages.
- 2D & 3D animation are the major techniques which provide benefits and job of animation to the animators.
- Animation technique is a course which will never fade off from the business world.
· After MSC in animation, the career doors of the education world also opens, as the government has passed the rule to become a teacher/ professor in a college, one must have an MSC animation degree.
· One can also have a career in animation after doing 12 months diploma in animation, which can also be done after the 10th.
· So you can have your career in animation with creative skills and innovative mind after your 10th, 12th, Bachelor degree as well as your Master’s degree. At any of the above stage you can have a career after doing the animation course.
· Salary the package offered to the animators is also very decent and high.
Career opportunities after animation course are very high because of the demand of the creative animators in every industry.
Tuition fee: 30,000 Rs. per semester.
Below mention is not exactly the syllabus of animation course but the course content for BSC animation Degree course, semester wise.
COURSE CONTENT OF ANIMATION & MULTIMEDIA
- Fundamentals of Computers.
- Foundation Course in classical animation.
- Principles of Animation.
- Graphic Design (Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop).
- Principles of Animation: PRACTICAL_1.
- Graphic Design: PRACTICAL_2.
- Elements of Preproduction.
- 2D Digital Animation (Flash).
- Audio Editing (Adobe Sound booth).
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere).
- Flash: PRACTICAL.
- Audio & Video-Editing: PRACTICAL.
- 3DS Max
- MAYA fundamentals.
- MAYA Modeling
- MAYA Texturing
- 3DS max PRACTICAL.
- Modeling/Texturing PRACTICAL.
- MAYA Rigging (Skeletal System)
- MAYA Skinning & Muscle Systems
- MAYA 3D Animation basics
- Digital Compositing (Adobe After Effects).
- Character Rigging/Animation: PRACTICAL.
- Digital Compositing PRACTICAL.
- 3D Character Animation (Maya).
- Lighting (Maya).
- Rendering (Maya).
- Dynamics (Maya).
- Lighting / Rendering: PRACTICAL.
- Dynamics: PRACTICAL.
- Minor project (Individual).
- Group Project & Portfolio development.
- Clay animation, Flip Books, the making of flips books,
- Animation set designing (Tabletop).
- Clay character modelling,
- Table top Model lighting,
- The animation table (Lightbox, Field chart, line tests).
- Gesture drawing, Line drawing, and quick sketches,
- Drawings from observation, memory, and imagination
- Eliminate the undesired footage,
- Select the desired footage,
- Create a sequencing flow in the video by removing the unwanted clips,
- Add graphics, after effects and music, etc.